Monday 7 February 2011

2007..... has it really been that long?

Subject: Residents Group.
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:59:19 +0000
From:
To:


Hi 
Hope you are well. I just wanted to contact you to let you know I have not forgotten about setting up the residents group and making plans for the room. Unfortunately, the room we had planned to use seems to suffering from an intermittent leak. (I think you saw the problem when we visited last). This is making the room quite unpleasant and at the moment until it is completely resolved I do not want to risk setting up in there. I have been hanging on in the hope that we could sort it out, but it is starting to look like a non-starter at the moment. Please bear with me though as I am currently working on an alternative, it may take longer than anticipated though.

However, in the meantime I still want to work on setting up a group for the Tamworth Estate. I have just sent my newsletters to be printed and I have mentioned in there about the residents group. I’m hoping I will get a good response, but if I don’t I would like to get together with you and any other residents who would like to get involved and do some door knocking to try and get people involved. When I last spoke to you, you said this would be something you would like to do. Please let me know if you are still interested? If you are busy, I understand and I will carry it out myself but I will keep you informed.

On another note at my last walkabout I know you had a lot of really positive ideas for the area. I explained that you could submit them to the 2007 / 2008 Community Budget. It is now time to submit ideas. Would you like me to send you some application forms so you can put forward your ideas?

Please let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment