Monday 7 February 2011

"My Beautiful Laundrette" & meeting rooms; ideas from 4 years ago

Subject: Osprey Laundry Room.
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:51:45 +0100
From: ***********
@traffordhousingtrust.co.uk
To: me
CC: and them

Hi 
Please find attached the photos of Osprey Court Laundry. I’m going to pop over and take some more at some stage as I don’t think these quite capture the size of the room.

I have got to put together a list for the Trust’s Health and Safety Officer of the basics I intend to have in this room. This will then be discussed at the Accommodation Strategy Meeting (ASM) and it is then that I will find out whether I can definitely go ahead with the idea.

If for some reason the idea is disapproved, I will then have to try and look at an alternative.

If you can email me your thoughts on what you would like the room to contain and what you hope it will be used for I would be really grateful.

I am off week commencing 24th September 2007, I will be back in work on 1st October 2007.

I will make a start on the list for the (ASM) but I will wait for your comments before sending it off.

I am currently working on a flyer to post out to all residents on the Tamworth Estate to inform them that we are hoping to set up a resident’s group.
Again, any suggestions you have would be really appreciated.

If I do not get much of a response from the flyer, I think it would be worthwhile carrying out a door knocking exercise to all residents to explain all about the resident’s group we are hoping to set up, but for now we will just wait and see the effect the flyer has.

Well that’s all for now.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment